Get Certified with Private On-Site Group CPR Classes
The Most Convenient Group CPR Training Available – Classes In Your Office or Facility
Make sure your staff knows how to act in a life-threatening emergency. Schedule a private group training session at your office to ensure your team is fully certified in CPR, Basic Life Saving techniques (BLS) and 1st Aid.
Benefits of On-Site Group CPR and AED Classes
Classes on your schedule. In your location. It doesn’t get easier than that.
- Fast, Simple and Easy – CPR, Basic Life Saving and 1st Aid training in the convenience of your own office or facility.
- Perfect for All Companies and Organizations – Ideal for schools, day cares, healthcare facilities, and large corporations.
- Custom Classes for Your Needs – Choose the class or classes that your staff needs most.
- CPR and AED Training
- AHA BLS for Healthcare Professionals
- Pediatric CPR & First Aid
- Basic First Aid
- Babysitting Safety
- Increased Productivity – Convenient and flexible timing, available around your team’s schedule. Keep your staff’s certifications up-to-date, without requiring classes outside of work.
- Emergency Preparedness – Learn how to act properly and safely in an emergency situation, protecting co-workers, clients, patients or children in your care.
- Easy Re-certification – Don’t risk a lapse in your team’s certification. Your entire group will be fully re-certified, all at one time.
- Simplify Certification Management — Coordinate staff certification expiration dates by creating a single re-certification schedule for your entire organization.
- Save Money – Setting up a group class for your organization offers a discounted per person rate – save up to $150 off individual classes
Instructors at Oceanside CPR offer more than 25 years of experience and are skilled in teaching both healthcare professionals and every day men and women the essentials of CPR, AED, BLS and First Aid, for adults, children and infants.